- Have some hot mulled cider.
- Walk through the pumpkin patch to pick the perfect pumpkin.
- Rake leaves and jump in the pile.
- Take a walk in the frosty air and listen to the wind bristling through the leaves.
- Plant bulbs for spring.
- Pick apples at the apple farm.
- Go on a hayride.
- Have a bonfire.
- Go to a haunted village.
- Carve Jack O ’ lanterns.
- Tell ghost stories.
- Go on a ghost walk.
- Make a fresh pot of stew with root vegetables.
- Go to a craft show.
- Decorate the house with pumpkins, gourds, and Indian corn.
- Go trick or treating.
- Snuggle up with a book in front of the fireplace.