- Cut a rectangular piece of paper from cardstock
- You will now have a strip. Fold it in half lengthwise to look like a book.
- Cut with straight or decorative scissors along the opening to size the tag.
- From old cards or heavy patterned paper cut a square that will fit inside your folded card.
- At the upper edge of the book punch a hole so that the hole goes through the spine, as well as, the square of patterned paper.
- Tie with ribbon or bias tape.
- Cards can be embellished with sparkles or stick on jewels.