Purchase a plain grapevine wreath.
- Spray paint the wreath gloss black and let dry.
- Pre-wire spiders and fall greenery in the colors desired
- Alternate the decorations around the wreath leaving a large space at the top for a bow.
- Make a bow using fall colors. Grab the instructions for making a bow from the Christmas ornament wreath page.
- Use floral wire to tack the bow in the space you left empty . Cut the ends attractively and tack them to the side of the wreath.
Alternatively ornaments and ribbon may be glued onto the wreath using a glue gun.