Instead of wrapping paper, use pieces of wallpaper. The paper is stronger.
- Wrap gifts in towels, scarves, fabric napkins, comic strips, or crepe paper. The possibilities are endless.
- Use scrap material or old sheets to make gift bags. Cut the material into the size needed, sew a one-inch seam for a drawstring and sew the sides together.
- Laminate special occasion cards. Use to line shelves.
- Cut up Christmas cards to make labels for next years presents.
- Use pompoms, dried or fabric flowers, measuring spoons candy canes, ornaments, pictures, etc. to decorate gifts.
- To get an old deck of cards to slide freely, dust the desk with baby or talcum powder.
- If stamps stick together place the in the freezer for a hour. They should then come apart easily
- When moving color code the writing on the boxes with one color per room. Boxes can be easily sorted at the new house.
- Apply clear nail polish over the screws in your glasses to prevent them from coming out.