- Fold one sock over another before washing so that you don’t have to match them after washing.
- Wash blue jeans in cold water, dry for 10 minutes and then fold over a wooden hanger to dry.
- Soak new coloured clothes in salt water before laundering to help prevent running.
- Club soda helps remove stains.
- Use vinegar to remove grass stains.
- Clean your washing machine by running the wash cycle in an empty machine using warm water and vinegar.
- Soak white socks in boiling water and lemon. They will become brighter.
- Remove blood stains by soaking in cold water and rubbing with hand soap.
- Place clothes with gum in the freezer overnight. The gum will easily pull off the next day.
- Put water stained fabrics in salt water and soak until the stain comes out.
Homemade from the heart
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: