Peach crumble is fresh and fruity. It’s easy to make and delicious for dessert or an afternoon snake. Try vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
5 peeled ripe peaches – sliced
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup flour
1/4 cup butter
1/4 cup sunflower seeds
DIRECTIONSContinue reading Peach Crumble
Banana muffins are fresh and fruity. They’re great for a mid morning snack or packed on a picnic. Enjoy with strawberry jam for an extra special treat.
1 cup flour
1 1/2 cups bran cereal
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 cup butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup almond milk
3 small bananas
1 dark chocolate mint bar broken in piecesContinue reading Banana Muffins
Watermelon fizz is fresh and fruity and great on a warm summer day. Enjoy with sparkling water or club soda.
3 cups cubed watermelon
1 cup raspberries or blueberries (fresh or frozen)
1/2 cup orange juice
1/2 cup stevia (measure to taste)
club soda or sparkling water.
Mix first four ingredients in a blender until processed to a liquid. Refrigerate until ready to drink.
Pour 1/3 cup into a glass and fill with club soda. Enjoy.
Try Peach Lemonade
- To remove scale from drinking glasses fill the glass with vinegar to above the scale and let sit until clear.
- Old fashioned erasers will remove paint splatters from window panes.
- Polish scratches on glassware with toothpaste to make them invisible.
- Remove the sticky glue from price tags with vegetable oil.
- Use a hair dryer to dry decanters.
- Clean mirrors with cold tea to make them sparkle.
- To wash windows use a mixture of 1 gallon warm water and 1/4 cup cornstarch.
- Never wash windows on a sunny day. They dry too fast and streak.
- Clean costume jewelry by placing in baking soda and brushing lightly.
- A car brush is helpful for cleaning under couches