5 peeled ripe peaches – sliced
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup flour
1/4 cup butter
1/4 cup sunflower seeds
Line tin with peaches. Mix sugar, flour, butter and sunflower seeds together. Sprinkle over peaches. Cook at 375 degrees for 20 minutes or until crumble is golden brown.
1 cup flour
1 1/2 cups bran cereal
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 cup butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup almond milk
3 small bananas
1 dark chocolate mint bar broken in pieces
Mix dry ingredients. Mix wet. Fold dry ingredients into wet. Fold in chocolate. Bake 400 degrees Fahrenheit in lined muffin tins for 20 minutes.
3 cups cubed watermelon
1 cup raspberries or blueberries (fresh or frozen)
1/2 cup orange juice
1/2 cup stevia (measure to taste)
club soda or sparkling water.
Mix first four ingredients in a blender until processed to a liquid. Refrigerate until ready to drink.
Pour 1/3 cup into a glass and fill with club soda. Enjoy.
- To remove scale from drinking glasses fill the glass with vinegar to above the scale and let sit until clear.
- Old fashioned erasers will remove paint splatters from window panes.
- Polish scratches on glassware with toothpaste to make them invisible.
- Remove the sticky glue from price tags with vegetable oil.
- Use a hair dryer to dry decanters.
- Clean mirrors with cold tea to make them sparkle.
- To wash windows use a mixture of 1 gallon warm water and 1/4 cup cornstarch.
- Never wash windows on a sunny day. They dry too fast and streak.
- Clean costume jewelry by placing in baking soda and brushing lightly.
- A car brush is helpful for cleaning under couches