- Turn pants inside out before washing. It will keep them lint free and the color will stay better.
- Soak bright colored clothes in cold, salt water before laundering to keep the colors brighter longer.
- in socks in pairs before washing them so that they match up when they come out of the laundry.
- If you have a sticky zipper rub it with a lead pencil.
- Always hand wash silk garments in cool water.
- Use vinegar to remove grass stains from clothing.
- Always measure detergent using the scoops that came with the soap.
- Use a cold water rinse cycle. Clothes retain their shape and color better.
- Dishwasher detergent can be used to whiten sweat socks and white cottons.
- To remove blood stains, soak the clothing in cold water for a day. Change the water occasionally.
- Use a bit of toothpaste to remove ink from clothing.
Homemade from the heart
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: