- Put your favorite herbs (lavender, bail rose petals) in a small sachet and place in your bath with epsom salts
- Run cold water in the bath tub before adding hot water to prevent steam in your bathroom.
- Unwrap soap before using and store in a dry place. This makes them harder and they last longer in the bath.
- To use up small pieces of soap slightly soften them in a microwave and mold them in a bar in plastic wrap. Let sit to firm. Unwrap and you have a new bar of soap.
- Rub your hands with a little vinegar to remove food odors and remove fruit and vegetable stains from hands.
- Use water and lemon juice to remove pain smells from hands.
- Dip hands in lemon juice to whiten your fingernail tips.
- Rub soap under nails before working in the garden. This prevents dirt from getting in them.