- To remove scale from drinking glasses fill the glass with vinegar to above the scale and let sit until clear.
- Old fashioned erasers will remove paint splatters from window panes.
- Polish scratches on glassware with toothpaste to make them invisible.
- Remove the sticky glue from price tags with vegetable oil.
- Use a hair dryer to dry decanters.
- Clean mirrors with cold tea to make them sparkle.
- To wash windows use a mixture of 1 gallon warm water and 1/4 cup cornstarch.
- Never wash windows on a sunny day. They dry too fast and streak.
- Clean costume jewelry by placing in baking soda and brushing lightly.
- A car brush is helpful for cleaning under couches
Homemade from the heart
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: