- Add ¼ cup of olive oil and peppermint oil to your bath to moisturize your skin.
- Cover sticky labels with olive oil and let sit for 10 minutes. The sticker will peel off.
- Put olive oil on a cotton swab to remove eye shadow and mascara.
- Rub olive oil on a stuck zipper to help unstick the mechanism.
- Exfoliate skin with a mixture of olive oil, sugar and lime zest.
- Work olive oil into wooden cutting boards to prevent cracking.
- Use a little olive oil as conditioner.
- Soak your nails for 10 minutes in warmed olive oil to strengthen them.
- Use olive oil to remove paint from your hair.
- If you have a squeaky hinge wipe with olive oil to reduce the sound.
Homemade from the heart
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: