- Dissolve mint candies into your tea instead of using sugar. They sweeten the liquid and give It a tangy flavor.
- Enhance the flavor of tea by placing an orange peel in the tea package.
- For a better flavor store your cover in a tightly covered tin in the refrigerator.
- Use purified water to prolong the life of your coffee maker.
- Add vanilla extract to the water as coffee brews to add flavor.
- Freeze leftover coffee in ice trays. It’s excellent in ice coffee.
- Freeze clusters of grapes to keep punches cold.
- Serve hot cider from a slow cooker on low setting. The cider remains warm as long as you wish.
- Blend cottage cheese in a blender. You can use the mixture in dips instead of sour cream.
- Store cottage cheese upside down. It keeps better.
- Grate leftover cheese into a freezer bag to store. The cheese can be used for spaghetti or nachos.
Homemade from the heart
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: