- Lemon trees originate from native to Asia, around Northeast India, North Burma, and China.
- Lemon’s contain citric acid which is a natural preservative. The juice when coated on fruit such as apples will keep them from turning brown.
- Lemons are an alternative treatment for acne and the juice when applied over a series of days can lighten blemishes.
- Lemon zest flavors cakes, cookies and main meals.
- Lemon mixed with olive oil strengthens nails.
- The lemon tree is an evergreen. It produces fruit all year.
- Lemon tree leaves can be used to make tea.
- Lemons are low in calories and aid in weight loss.
- Lemons contain more than 3/4 of a days worth of vitamin C.
- Lemons are technically berries